Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is a very special day - it's my moms birthday.  Most of you have gotten to know her over the past year through my blog.  If you're a regular here, you know that she

likes to hike.....


Reach new milestones........


Visit historic locations......


Catch really nice size bluegill......


Find geocaches......


Play Peek-a-boo......


Take lots of pictures.....


Sometimes get a Katy-knot!


Make the best ham noodles in the world.....


Reach new heights.....


Play in the snow......



Is always up for Phooning......


Most of all, she likes to get out of the house and have a good time.  My buddy Big AL over at CacheCrazy gifted her with a very special present this year for her birthday - one of his gorgeous, hand made signature items....


That really made her day - thanks Big Al!

Mom, thanks for joining us on all our crazy adventures.  Have a happy birthday - I love you!

16 comments:

  1. Your mom is a real go getter! Happy Birthday Nonny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the matriarch of the PapaNonny Clan! :o) May there be many more fun geocaching adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice tribute to your mom on her birthday.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun gal. Nothing like mom. Happy Birthday Snug Harbor Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms are special. Happy B-day to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday Blessings Nonny!
    Hoping 2012 will be the best year ever for the PNC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How special! Happy Birthday mom!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonny, Nonny, Nonny, what are you like now 40 years old. You look great, live an active life, have a handsome husband (who is fitter than me), a bunch of great kids, cool son in law and a one super awesome daughter in particular who is so very proud of her MOM!
    Happy Birthday kiddo, we all love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nonny, I am so glad you had a great birthday with your family. You certainly live the active life and with Geocaching you're bound to keep fit and active. I enjoyed getting to know you, and your daughter Kim is one great gal. I pray God gives you many more years with family, friends, and relatives. Happy Caching, and a BIG Happy Birthday. Glad you like the signature item.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to everyone for all the Happy Birthday wishes. How did I spend my birthday? Friday night was a geocaching event and that's where I was, celebrating with many of my geocaching friends. They even surprised me with a birthday cake. It doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog Kim. We do have a great Mom. Happy Birthday Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so cool that you go on all this adventures with family. So many wonderful memories. My family is spread out and never been super close...I miss that for my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...