Saturday, April 28, 2012

Milestones - Bugleann Hits 2000

Yesterday my good friends Tom and Mary, along with cachers BDSmiley and KeeganC hosted their monthly FLC Loves BBQ  GC3G2KR (Friday Lunch Club).  The lunch clubs are always a good time, and a quick and easy way to meet up with others cachers, grab lunch, chat and disperse.

They had a great turnout of around 40 cachers....







  That's Mary in the Red shirt....


Mary's husband Tom, also in red and our buddy Barry who made a surprise visit....


The event was also a milestone for me - it marked my 2000th geocache....


That's my friend Scott grinning behind me....


Fellow cacher Glenn also reached his 2000th milestone cache at the same event.  It was a great cause for a double celebration.  Congrats Glenn!



Geocachers sure are a fun and supporting group.

8 comments:

  1. A big CONGRATS, and a big HUG! That's a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo adorable! Congrats on your VERY big milestone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching another milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an honor to share this milestone with you and your Mom and Dad and many friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! I will miss seeing your smiling face when we pass one of your favorite places on our turtle walks. I feel heart broken for you. It goes against the grain for me, but, I will pray for more snow next winter. (That is, up north!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job on your caching milestone! That is a number I may never see but respect those who have achieved it.....
    Congratulations!
    BH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...