Saturday, June 9, 2012

Some Fun Cache Containers

Every once in awhile I like to post photos of some of the fun cache containers we come across.....


And how we got it....


Thank goodness this guy is fake......


And where he was hidden.....


This was a skeleton.....


This wasn't a cache - he was just lurking around near one.  We honestly thought he was fake because he sat still for so long, but then he got bored with us and hopped away....




Ok, this last one isn't so great, but I like the tin!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Some people are very creative with their cache containers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog (toad?) is huge! I'd probably scream if I ran into one...you know, since we don't have big guys like that. Makes me want to go hunting for a small one with the kids, but it's raining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...