Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outdoor Blogger Network Interview


I frequently post my blog articles over at the Outdoor Blogger Network.  Rebecca and Joe run a great organization over there and are amassing a fantastic group of outdoor minded bloggers.  You can find a blog on practically any outdoor related activity and I've had the pleasure of getting to know some wonderful bloggers because of them.  In fact, that's how I came across the CacheCrazy crowd and what a fun bunch they are to be associated with!

Yesterday they did me the honor of posting an interview they did with me.  It's part of their "Quickfire Interview" series and it gives everyone a chance to get to know some of the bloggers a little bit better.

If you have any interest in reading the interview, which was fun to do by the way, go over and check it out here.  While you're there, take the time to investigate the Outdoor Blogger Network a little further.  I can almost guarantee you'll find some outdoor minded blogs that will interest you.

5 comments:

  1. You some very interesting pack of articles. Thanks for taking me to http://www.cachecrazy.com/ Best Wordpress Dance Templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great article! I loved your answers. You are a natural people person, and your love of the outdoors is evident. LOVED the answer to the last question! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Kim! This gave me some new ideas for our next excursion:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I signed up on the Outdoor Blogger Network last spring because of your mentioning them several times I believe! But although I've come across some cool posts and blogs, I haven't quite "connected" with anyone because most of them seem to be exclusively about fish and geocaching which I don't do! (But I promise to give geocaching a try as soon my finances allow me to upgrade my phone...)
    I haven't gotten many visitors from there either, I think my blog is too eclectic for the OBN... I posted a lot about hiking last year, but now it's too hot to go hit the trails! Hopefully I'll start up again at the end of this month... In the meantime I'm enjoying the extra time it gives me to go scuba diving! ;o)

    Congrats of the interview! I'm off to read it now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you Kim! I know that this type of interview is fun and it really generates a lot of new visitors to your blog and a chance to make new friends!
    I am soooo glad that we "connected"! You are the best friend that I have never met, a great honorary author at CacheCrazy.Com and an inspiration to us all!
    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...