Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sanibel Captiva Handbook on Kindle

Extra, Extra..... Read all about it!


You may remember when I did a post a few weeks ago about the newly released 2014 edition of the Sanibel Captiva Handbook.   Well, I have more exciting news!  The handbook is now available in it's full edition, on Kindle.  The Kindle version is exactly the same as the physical book, including the photos. 

The easy-to-carry soft cover edition is available on their website for $ 13.95 plus taxes and shipping.  And if you're so excited to get your copy that you simply can't wait, then head over to Amazon and order the instantly down-loadable version for $ 9.95.  Either way - it's a great book with current information on the islands as well as maps, directions, pictures, history and so much more.  The best part about the Kindle version is that you can easily carry your handbook with you all the time!!  

Just think... standing in line at the grocery store?  Pull out your smartphone or I pad with your Kindle app and read about Sanibel while you're waiting.  Bored while waiting at the doctors office?  Pull out that Kindle version and day dream about days on the beach, watching dolphins at play.  You will have constant and immediate access to one of the best Sanibel Island information books out there so you can look up anything you need to know on the spot.

Doesn't a trip to Sanibel sound wonderful?  Pack your bags and order a book.  A trip could be just around the corner....

7 comments:

  1. That sounds neat! I put Kindle books on our IPAD! This would be great to have! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane. I'm always downloading books onto my I pad - it's so convenient, isn't it? xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim! Well, I guess I'm just old - I don't have a Kindle but my hubby has an IPAD. I think he's downloaded a few books. Thanks for popping in to see my purple cows.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to what color cow you're going to come up with next! Did you know you can download maps and restaurant menu's onto your I pad too? Nice for when you're traveling in Kiki. xo

      Delete
  3. I agree...aI love Sanibel anytime! I will have to investigate the 2014 Handbook!! Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanibel is our favorite place to go! We love Captiva, too....but must admit...Sanibel is THEEEE best!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...