Monday, August 4, 2014

Paula Deen's Baked French Toast Casserole


Tony first made Paula Deen's Baked French Toast Casserole for breakfast last Christmas and we all swooned over it.  Seriously, the best French toast I've ever eaten.  So when Tony and Alex were at the lake with us for 4th of July, I requested  demanded that they make it for breakfast one morning.  They quickly agreed.


Seriously, how yummy does this look?  It's melt in your mouth delicious.  It's buttery, and sugary and nutty.  You will smell the aroma as it's baking and probably pull up a chair and sit in front of your oven. 

This recipe makes a lot and we just take any leftovers and put them in the refrigerator to heat up in the microwave for breakfast the next day.  If you'd like to try making this yourself, and I strongly suggest you do, here's a direct link to the recipe.

Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I am such a sugar junkie that I can almost taste it now . . . what a great recipe for special times when you have a house full of hungry family. I'll definitely remember this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...